Hey guys – it’s nearly time for our farewell to the Garage: Sunday afternoon we have two shows, ENDVR:5 at 1.30pm and the PROGRESS WORLD CUP at 4pm. We know that you’ve probably got questions that need answering, and we’ve got some tips for you ahead of the show. So read on below!
* Remember: THESE SHOWS ARE AT THE GARAGE! The address (if you’ve never been there before) is 20-22 Highbury Crescent, London N5 1RD.
* THERE WILL BE NO TICKETS ON SALE ON THE DAY FOR EITHER SHOW.
* OBVIOUS POINT: If you’ve only bought a ticket for ENDVR, that only gets you in to that show. Likewise, if you’ve only bought a ticket for the World Cup show, you can only enter the garage for that show.
* Either print your ticket receipt OR have your receipt on your phone to gain entry to the shows. Make sure you have ID just in case you misplace your receipt on the journey!
* Nearest tube and overground station is Highbury and Islington. To check if there are any tube / transport issues on the day, remember that you can look at the Transport for London website.
* Parking is possible if you’re driving, but do be aware of limitations around the venue. Free parking spaces are not exactly numerous, and fines are quite steep!
* Doors open at 12.45pm for ENDVR and 3pm for the PROGRESS World Cup. We will stick to these times as closely as possible but please bear with us! If you only have tickets for the later show, we cannot let you in until ENDVR has finished.
* The shows finish at 3pm (ENDVR, obviously!) and approximately 7.30pm for the World Cup show. If you’re booking transport home, do allow for the later show to overrun slightly to save you having to rush.
* The ENDVR show is GENERAL ADMISSION. This means that your ticket enables you to sit anywhere; therefore seats for this show are first come, first served. You will however be issued your main show wristband upon entry to ENDVR.
* Between ENDVR and the main show we will need a few minutes to reset the venue, so you can stay in the Garage whilst we do this but it would help us out if you could head to the bar area. Then you can be re-seated in the correct seats (as purchased) for the main show.
* There is a cloakroom at the Garage for coats, bags and so on.
* Feel free to bring flags and so on to make it a festive World Cup atmosphere!
* We don’t think that you can bring food into the venue, but if you’re coming to both shows you can pop out to grab something in between. Or take our advice and just have a massive lunch!
* FINAL POINT: If you have ANY questions for us, please ask them before Sunday – ie by the end of Saturday evening. On the show day we will all be INCREDIBLY busy, especially with two shows on the same afternoon – and we can’t always respond to questions via social media.
Thanks guys, see you on Sunday!
Jim, Jon and Glen
THIS. IS. PROGRESS.