It’s nearly time! This Sunday! 4pm! THUNDERBASTARD at the Electric Ballroom in Camden. 700 insane wrestling fans being loud and awesome and we CANNOT wait. The full card is now announced…
For the first time in a UK independent for 7 years… SAMOA JOE goes up against the best that the UK can offer in RAMPAGE BROWN…
PROGRESS CHAMPION JIMMY HAVOC defends his title against number one contender NOAM DAR…
F.S.U (Mark Andrews and Eddie Dennis) will defend their TAG TEAM TITLES against the undefeated number one contenders THE LONDON RIOTS (James Davis and Rob Lynch)…
Every two minutes a new competitor enters… and by pinfall or submission they’ll be eliminated until one man is left standing: The first ever THUNDERBASTARD MATCH will feature MARTY SCURLL, WILL OSPREAY, “WILD BOAR” MIKE HITCHMAN, STIXX, DANNY GARNELL, JOEY LAKESIDE, DARRELL ALLEN and PAUL ROBINSON. The winner gets a title shot!
Two of the best in the UK collide as one half of Project Ego meets one half of Team Screw Indy Wrestling – MARTIN KIRBY takes on MARK HASKINS…
We have our final NATURAL PROGRESSION SERIES 2014 QUARTER FINAL as four of the best PROJO graduates go up against each other: SHEN WOO, ALI ARMSTRONG, CHUCK MAMBO and PASTOR WILLIAM EAVER – first one to claim a pinfall or submission qualifies for the semi finals!
…And we have received an open challenge from one of the most bizarre competitors in the UK – MAD MAN MANSON. Who will answer the challenge?
It’ll be another great show for sure… and as per usual, here are some handy hints and tips to ensure that your Sunday of watching wrestling is as stress-free as possible:
* We do not issue physical tickets. You need to either print off and bring your PayPal receipt, or show us your confirmation on your smartphone. Make sure that you have ID on you just in case you misplace your receipt between your house and the venue!
* The nearest tube station is Camden Town. We are just a few doors down from there. Remember to check the Transport for London website for any potential disruption on the Northern Line.
* Doors open for the Samoa Joe Meet and Greet ONLY at 1pm. Doors open for the remainder of the crowd at 2pm. Show starts at 4pm, we’re usually finished by around 7.30pm.
* MAKE SURE YOU SIT WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO. You will be issued a wristband for your correct band of seating. Security will check, so please make sure you sit where you are supposed to. If you are unsure, please ask a member of the crew.
* We have air conditioning in the venue, but it will still be hot. Please dress accordingly! And maybe wear sunscreen when you’re queuing up outside (we don’t want anyone to have a red face on their face)
* We will all be VERY busy on the day. If you have any questions, please make sure that you ask them to us via Facebook or Twitter NOW or by Saturday evening at the latest. We will be all over the place on Sunday itself and barely checking social media.
SAMOA JOE MEET AND GREET SPECIFIC STUFF!
* As stated before – the meet and greet starts at 1pm and will run till approximately 3pm. It will mean that some parts of the Ballroom will be out of bounds for that time, so do bear with us.
* Like your PayPal receipt for the main show, make sure that you have either a printed receipt or one on your phone for the meet and greet. We cannot let you in without one!
* WE WILL BE TAKING THE PHOTOS. That means DO NOT take your own pictures with camera phones etc, as it will mean that the meet and greet takes forever. We will upload the meet and greet photos to Facebook with an ID number within a week, then you can email us and ask for yours to be sent over to you. Easy. Each ticket means one photo only per ticket holder.
* If you ordered a meet and greet ticket with 8 x 10, they will be issued to you as you approach the signing table.
* If you forget to bring something to sign, a limited amount of 8 x 10s will be available to purchase on the day for £5.
* Each meet and greet ticket gets you ONE AUTOGRAPH, whether it is one of our 8 x 10s or something that you have brought along yourself. Again, remember that we have to get through a lot of people, so please stick to the rules and be respectful for everyone else waiting to meet Joe!
Thanks for reading all of the above – now let’s get on with having an awesome time on Sunday!
All of the final match graphics are below. See you on Sunday!
Jim, Jon and Glen